Delta Airlines / security staff

San Francisco, CA, United States Review updated:

when trying to fly back home to Hawaii after a nice few days in San Francisco with family, my mom and I (japanese-americans) were subject to a "random" security check with 3 other Japanese native salarymen. We were told to sit down as everyone else who went though security check got to openly stare at us! It was as if we were being shamed for being Japanese or even part Japanese! And the 3 japanese salarymen, who wouldn't speak english, were obviously confused as to what was going on and tried to ask. One of the security people THREATENED to TASE THEM AND BEAT THEM. The salarymen didn't do anything or provoke them in ANY WAY. I will NEVER fly delta ever again after this terrible experience with a terribly racist and shame-happy staff, and I happily made sure to contact all my friends and family about this experience. Delta, do you REALLY think that a small teenage girl and her mother are terrorists!? I will never forget this experience because in one second I went from being just a person trying to get back home to being treated like a CRIMINAL. It was embarrassing and inhumane.

Mo
Apr 16, 2014

Comments

• Tr
      16th of Apr, 2014

delta no longer handles their own security, that is performed by the tsa.