Delta Airlines / fraudsters and cheaters
I had the displeasure of booking a "free trip" on Delta using accumulated Skymiles for flying with Delta in the past. Free is not free at Delta. When you book a trip it costs you $75 per ticket. If you cancel that booking they charge you $100 to "redeposit" your miles in your account. Thank God they are not a bank...When I go to use those same miles again, it will cost me $75 a second time. Can you imagine I will be paying $250 for a supposed frequent mileage paid trip...
Nothing is free on Delta. They have no understanding of what a loyalty program means? They are clueless on customer service...If you must fly, fly a competitive airlines. And surely, don't think their mileage program is any reason to fly with them, it has no value.
More Delta Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Delta Airlines - selling companion/buddy passes 
- Delta Airlines - con artisit selling delta companion pass 
- Delta Airlines - personal items stolen out of luggage 
- Delta - delta skymiles redemption 
- Delta Air Lines - changing name on skymiles account 
- Delta Air Lines - delta sky miles
- Delta Air Lines - a recent flight delay 
- Delta - taxi service
- Delta Air Lines - luggage
- Delta Air Lines - supervisor at the check in