Delta Air Lineslack of cutomer service when plane is cancelled

I careful chose this flight because it: 1) was a delta only flight; 2)me and my spouse would be next to each other in the 2 seats by the window for maximum comfort; 3) dedicated overhead space, and 4) 70lb luggage restriction. My Detroit flight was cancelled and we were rebooked a flight with none of these items from ORD to NRT in a lower level class of seats. And to make matters worse there was no RIC to ORD flight, I was expected to make my own way to ORD.
After calling the next option was to take Philippine airlines which is worst airlines in Asia and again I would be in a lower class seat for a 12 hour flight. So we settled on the last option go the next day. Same class, we would next to each by the window just like the ticket I booked, I confirmed the seating with the agent and the supervisor. Then when I checked online I found I was lied to. The Detroit to Japan trip we have the same class of ticket, but in the middle of the middle aisle and in different rows. The only way to fix it would be for me to ask people on the plane to move. And I would still be stuck in the middle of the middle aisle with strangers on my left and right. So I paid $4, 000 for tickets that are only a little bit better than basic economy. Do I feel cheated absolutely, do I feel like the airline was trying to fix it, ABSOLUTELY NOT. Ironically, this was one of the few times that my plans were flexible enough to change dates and it didn't do me any good. This is the worst experience I have ever had with an airline. And Delta has done nothing to make it right.

Ut