DELL / new purchase of xps 8930

I recently bought a XPS 8930, I'm very disappointed in the quality of this product. After spending 990 dollars, this is the worse computer I ever owned! And I have owned about 6 previous computers two of which were from Dell. Memorial Day sale was more like a memorial day rip off. I noticed the computer was slower than my previous one which I knew because I had an i7 rather than what I have now an i5. But what I didn't know the audio is very poor. My old Dell 2800 sounded 100X better than this which is supposed to be HD sound. It's very disappointing listening to music on this thing. It's only good for talking. When I bought it for 990 dollars I expected more than such a generic sounding computer!

The video card, I can get double the memory of the same type of video card from other companies. It seemed to be a much lower value than my previous computer which I got less than 4 years ago.

I'm really disappointed with the quality of this product! I was a huge Dell guy until I bought this computer. I'm very disappointed that I'm going to have to spend money on a decent sound card. And perhaps in a few years, spend money on a video card. I'm disappointed that I have to even write this!

Features I love, the case is smaller, expansion of memory is great. I love the card reader. Even though the speed is a bit slower, it's good enough for what I use the computer for. Video graphics are slightly better than my old one.

Mi
Jun 01, 2018

Comments

• Ne
      Nov 07, 2018

Does your fans make tons of noise. Mine sounds like an airplane about to take off. Much louder than any computer I have ever owned. I think these are just horribly put together.