Dell Financial Services / credit card late fees

US Review updated:

Funny how every time I go to make a payment, their system is down and when the system gets back up I have to pay the extra $9.95 in order for my payment to get processed in time so I won't get hit with a late fee. It's also funny that I set the "auto pay" twice in their system and it just never seems to work, so yet again another late fee. They're total criminals and I will NEVER do business with them again! I highly recommend the same to everyone else. Besides, they outsource American jobs to India.

Anyone want to file a lawsuit? I'm ready!

Comments

• Me
      Aug 16, 2009

I really don't see this as a fault for dell financial services. My husband and I have used them for all 3 of our computers and never once had a problem. There were about 2 incidents I can remember where there system was down for maintenance when I wanted to pay, however, that was remedied by calling and talking to their representative.

If you have had an issue with auto-pay not being accepted, I suggest you call them (again, they always have phone lines open) and fix the issue. If you have not reported the issue then how can you expect them to fix it?

In regards to paying 9.95 for your payment to be processed in time, it would appear (and correct me if I am wrong) that you are waiting till the last minute to pay. Is this correct? I have deduced this from your post because you say you HAVE TO PAY 9.95 in order for it to be on time, indicating that you are just about at your due date. I still don't see how this couldn't be avoided again by calling them. You can always pay over the phone as I have had to do this several times.