Sakar International Logo

Sakar International

Having problems with Sakar International?

Sakar International reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 30, 2009. The latest review Horrible Customer Service was posted on Mar 12, 2012. The latest complaint Horrible Customer Service was resolved on Mar 12, 2012. Sakar International has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 4 reviews. Sakar International has resolved 4 complaints.

Sakar International Customer Service Contacts

+1 877 397 8200 (United States)
+1 732 476 5098 (International)
195 Carter Dr.
Edison, New Jersey

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Sakar International Customer Service. Initial Sakar International complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Sakar International above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Sakar International. Discuss the issues you have had with Sakar International and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Sakar International Complaints & Reviews

Sakar International — Horrible Customer Service

I have waited over 2 months for a printer driver which was supposed to be included with the camera. After...

Sakar International Inc.Warranty not being honored!

Have been waiting over 2 1/2 mos. for a replacement camera that their customer service reps said would take 3 weeks to get. I have called numerous times to no avail but to be consistently lied to and given the run around. I even called their headquarters and spoke to the person who is supposedly in charge of their customer service dept. and he gave me an invalid tracking number! If a manager at headquarters treats the consumer this way, it's no wonder the reps do the same!! I filed a complaint with the New Jersey BBB and found out that as of the date of this posting, this company has an "F" rating!!! No suprise!! This company needs to be exposed and stopped from their unethical business practices. Please feel free to contact me if you have had a similar experience with this company. I would like to gather as much info from people who have, and expose this company for their unethical practices and hopefully get justic for this victims who have had to deal with their deceitfulness!

Joni G Sep 17, 2018

I will be reporting to BBB tomorrow if I do not get a UPS tracking number on a drone that was suppose to have been shipped out beginning of September and still so far the only answer I get is it’s been shipped. I have pictures of the drone, the box the drone came in, the receipt, the box it was shipped out in and I have every email and every call all on paper!!! Very very very upset!!! I work in customer service and this is not how you do people!!!

• Ty
      Tyler Nichole Wise May 19, 2018

I've been waiting 3 years to get my mini fridge back

• Di
      dishonestcompanybeware Oct 22, 2012

I have been contacting SAKAR [protected] since July 2012 to receive a replacement product. SInce July, I've called 10 times during which I was told that I'd be receiving a replacement "within 3-4 days". I just got off the phone with the customer rep there and he again told me that I'd receive the replacement in 3-4 days. Seeing that I haven't received the replacement in over 12 weeks, I am pretty sure that I will never received a replacement from SAKAR.

Please be aware that SAKAR is running a dishonest business and they should NOT be making false claims to customers.

• Ia
      IAmDone Mar 02, 2012

I am calling BBB to report them as well. I have been lied to, hung up on and given the run around for 2 months. I just talked to them again and was told because of "legal problems" they did not ship my camera but would do so in a couple of days. I was told before they had shipped it on Feb 5th but could not give me a UPS conf # because the warehouse didn't open until 9:45 EST. When I reminded him I was in the eastern time zone he hung up on me!! I have asked to speak to a manager but there is never one available. What can I do to get my money back or do I just have to deal with being scammed??

• Ad
      AddTMc Nov 22, 2011

I received my replacement camera in 17 DAYS from the time it left my mailbox. No complaints here.

• Db
      dbeanman May 07, 2010

I've been waiting 4 months now for my flash. This is for my business! I have a very long call log from making so many calls over the past 4 months and being hung up on or lied to so as to get me off the phone. I have also filed a complaint with the BBB in Jersey.

SandyK. Apr 09, 2010

Finally received my replacement camera. I should not have gone through what I did to finally get it. Based on the horrible and extremely frustrating experience I had with this company, I will never buy any of their products again!

Sakar InternationalDigital Camera Model#86379

On Dec. 5, 2009 I purchaed the camera Model#86379, a digital camera for my daughter for Christmas. I have not been able to open the battery compartment yet!!! I purchased nearly half the money spent for the camera on various Phillip Head screwdrivers and have had no success in opening the this compartment.

Sakar international/ vivtar camerabeing lied to, told new camera was shipped repeatedly

For three months we have been waiting for our replacement camera, because the vivitar we were shipped broke within a few pictures on the first roll of film

NEVER do business with this company they lie over and over and over

If I can assist with the demise of this company PLMK, by posting here.

James [email protected] Mar 10, 2010

I got a sakar mouse item 62350N (i-concepts) It broke and every time i try to call the company it says all our reps are unavailable. Please help me get this replaced!

Martin in Garnet Valley Dec 31, 2009

After talking with Peggy, assistant to Charles Sakar, they finally did right after four months of hassles. The VP Raymond Saka, personally mailed the replacement camera, through in a NICE lens for free and got it to me.. he also apologized and said he would look into what happened with CS, So ultimately, they did right..