Dell Desktop Computer / refuse to stand behind their product

I purchased a Dell computer in March of 2006. By Aug. it was already starting to give problems. I was calling tech support about every 2-3 weeks, until finally they said they would send me a "new" processor. It was not "new". When I opened the box there was a small orange sticker stating that the processor contained repaired, refurbished, or previously used parts. By now the warranty had expired. But this other processor broke down quicker than the first one. First the hard drive, then the modem and cd burner in quick succession. I have talked to customer care 4 or 5 times and have emailed them so many times I lost count. They refuse to stand behind their product. Their response is always the same "the warranty has expired and there is nothing we can do" It doesn't seem to matter that the computer went bad long before the warranty expired. This computer isn't even paid for yet ( I still owe 800.00). I have been disabled for a very long time and had hoped to use this computer to find some kind of work I could do from home. Thank you for listening.

Dell Logo Dell