Dell Computers — do not honor warranty
I bought a new Dell and it worked for a sum total of 3 hours. I called for 2 weeks and they either hung up, transferred me to a supervisor that never answered, transferred me to "another technician" and then hung up, told me to take the computer apart with a screwdriver. I made 14 calls, often on hold for > 30 minutes, and was left with a broken new computer and no avenues for repairing it. They also refused to send a technician to my house, saying that their standard operating procedure is to have me take the computer apart and they will help me fix it over the phone which would violate my warranty.)
I finally called my credit card company and filed a dispute. They required all the notes I had taken of the calls I had made. I also sent 3 emails; they were never answered. I have given Dell until the end of January to come to my home to pick up their computer, as my credit card (Mastercard) has reviewed this situation and has refunded my money in full.
More Dell Computers Complaints & Reviews
- Dell Inspiron 1525 - hard drive failures 
- Dell 42& Plasma Tv - defective tv, poor service 
- Dell / Laptop Studio 1555 - dell is a scam 
- Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop - defective product - horrible service 
- Dell Canada - dell sent me a computer I did not want and won't give my $6000 back! 
- Dell Precision M6400 - dell gold support
- DELL - inspiron 20 3000 3043 
- Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop - abject customer service
- Dell Canada - false advertising
- Dell 924 Printer - printer is trash!