Dell Computer / customer service sucks
Dell Computer's customer service is non-existent. My sister had a problem with her computer, she couldn't get on line and Internet Explorer wouldn't open at all. She got no program discs with the computer. After much effort she got Dell to send her discs to re-install Windows. I was helping her to install them, but I use Macs so had trouble getting it to open the discs. We called Dell to see how to do it, but the guy in India refused to answer any questions, he just wanted us to pay him $70.00. Then maybe he'd try helping. Sounds like blackmail to me. What kind of company can't even tell you how to install the system without being paid, after you've bought their product. I won't buy Dell, neither should you.
More Dell Computer Complaints & Reviews
- Dell Inspiron 1525 - hard drive failures 
- Dell 42& Plasma Tv - defective tv, poor service 
- Dell / Laptop Studio 1555 - dell is a scam 
- Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop - defective product - horrible service 
- Dell Canada - dell sent me a computer I did not want and won't give my $6000 back! 
- Dell Precision M6400 - dell gold support
- Dell - inspiron 20 3000 3043 
- Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop - abject customer service
- Dell Canada - false advertising
- Dell 924 Printer - printer is trash!