Dealmax / They stole from me!

1 Raleigh, NC, United States Review updated:

This company is a total fake. They stole my money. I don't know who they are or how they got my account number but if they don't give me my money, I will report them to the better business bureau immediately.

Sm

Comments

• Kr
      26th of Apr, 2008

I never authorized charges. I expect a FULL REFUND

• La
      6th of May, 2008

I too have recently found unauthorized charges on my account and jave not recieved promised gift card from dealmax, nor it's affiliates... I am attempting to resolve these matters, but have yet to speak to a representative. I keep getting "yanked" around by their automated system, which seems to be part of their ploy. My next recourse is to notify the US Federal Trade Commission and my congressman.

• Ju
      9th of Jul, 2008

DealMax just hit my account in the last 24 hours. I received a call from my credit union and they had charged to my account. Now I have to go to the branch sign papers and get a new card and pin. I can only think of two things on the web that I inquired about and now they have managed to get to my account. I didn't give the companies any of my card information; however, I did purchase from an online auction last night. Off I go to the credit union and several days without a debit card. What a SCAM!

• Mr
      14th of Jul, 2008

IN CASE U DON'T KNOW, THEIR # IS 1-800-548-0685

• Wi
      18th of Nov, 2008

Yeah. I think they should be a bit more accessible if they're gonna be tricking people out of their money. Otherwise, just be an honest business. Thanks for the phone number by the way.

• Mm
      24th of Apr, 2009

Thank you so much for giving a number to call. I like you have no idea what I'm paying for! I see a charge for 19.95 which caused my account to overdraft. For the last few days I had been trying to figure out who this company was and how to get hold of them. FINALLY I called and found out that not only had they taken out the 19.95, but took out the same amount each month for the last 3 months, (who knows how I missed that!!!). I told them I wanted my money back, they tried to tell me no, I flipped out. They said their gonna refund the 60.00 they took from me, after I told them that I went online and there was tons of people they did this same thing to. I got a reference number and an account number and ladies name I talked to, but I still don't know what I was being charged for, she wouldn't tell me and I still do not know how they got the info. Funny thing is, I lost my card 2 months ago and had to get a new one, so they not only had my old CC number, but somehow they ended up with my new number as well.!!! This is very scarey! I guess I'll see if they actually give me my money back. too bad they can't reimburse me for the overdraft charges. I'm gonna talk to my bank about that.