Dealmax / They stole from me!

Raleigh, NC, United States Review updated:
This company is a total fake. They stole my money. I don't know who they are or how they got my account number but if they don't give me my money, I will report them to the better business bureau immediately.
Sm

Comments

Kr
  26th of Apr, 2008
I never authorized charges. I expect a FULL REFUND
La
  6th of May, 2008
I too have recently found unauthorized charges on my account and jave not recieved promised gift card from dealmax, nor it's affiliates... I am attempting to resolve these matters, but have yet to speak to a representative. I keep getting "yanked" around by their automated system, which seems to be part of their ploy. My next recourse is to notify the US Federal Trade Commission and my congressman.
Ju
  9th of Jul, 2008
DealMax just hit my account in the last 24 hours. I received a call from my credit union and they had charged to my account. Now I have to go to the branch sign papers and get a new card and pin. I can only think of two things on the web that I inquired about and now they have managed to get to my account. I didn't give the companies any of my card information; however, I did purchase from an online auction last night. Off I go to the credit union and several days without a debit card. What a SCAM!
Mr
  14th of Jul, 2008
IN CASE U DON'T KNOW, THEIR # IS 1-800-548-0685
Wi
  18th of Nov, 2008
Yeah. I think they should be a bit more accessible if they're gonna be tricking people out of their money. Otherwise, just be an honest business. Thanks for the phone number by the way.
Mm
  24th of Apr, 2009
Thank you so much for giving a number to call. I like you have no idea what I'm paying for! I see a charge for 19.95 which caused my account to overdraft. For the last few days I had been trying to figure out who this company was and how to get hold of them. FINALLY I called and found out that not only had they taken out the 19.95, but took out the same amount each month for the last 3 months, (who knows how I missed that!!!). I told them I wanted my money back, they tried to tell me no, I flipped out. They said their gonna refund the 60.00 they took from me, after I told them that I went online and there was tons of people they did this same thing to. I got a reference number and an account number and ladies name I talked to, but I still don't know what I was being charged for, she wouldn't tell me and I still do not know how they got the info. Funny thing is, I lost my card 2 months ago and had to get a new one, so they not only had my old CC number, but somehow they ended up with my new number as well.!!! This is very scarey! I guess I'll see if they actually give me my money back. too bad they can't reimburse me for the overdraft charges. I'm gonna talk to my bank about that.

Dealmax.com Logo Dealmax.com