Dealmax / unable to reach company
This is a scam. I had ordered some cosmetics from a different website and when I had completed that order, I got the comeon..."which do you want as your reward for ordering, a Walmart 50 gift card, etc."
I was curious, so I clicked on Walmart gift card and wasn't interested in the "entertainment/mdse from major retail chains" that was being hawked. However, clicking on "no thanks" just brought me back to the top of the page. The e-mail address that I used for my original order was listed, and according to the fine print gave my permission to charge my credit card with $19.00 per month. SCAM!!! The number [protected] could not be reached except through the [protected] that is an automated directory where you have to have the city and state or you get nothing. AT&T was absolutely no help; in fact the supervisor??? I spoke to was rude and snotty and cut me off without any help. I belong to LifeLock so I'll see what they can do about this scam.
More Dealmax Complaints & Reviews
- Dealmax - Unauthorized charges! 
- Dealmax - Scam and I got hit
- Dealmax - They stole my money from me! 
- Dealmax - credit card scam 
- Dealmax Membership - Membership fees charged after cancelled account
- Dealmax - scam artists
- Dealmax - Debit Card Fraud 
- Dealmax - Unauthorized charged on my credit card account
- Dealmax - Fraud / Scammers
- Dealmax - unauthorized charge on credit card account