Dazzlewhite / charge

Applied for free trial for S&H of 1.95 to be charged to my card and I have 14 days to return product and cancel. If I do not cancel in that 14 days my account will be charged 58.76.. I have not even received product and they have charged me and I called to cancel and they said they could not... I cant get an address or phone number to the headquarters.. got different ones not sure what is going on but it seems like a true scam to me ... Something should be done to keep these people from offering such promos...

A  30th of Jun, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I'm so glad you posted this. I was going to try the deal, but now will NOT, based on your review.

One good way to avoid this is to get one of those "one-time-use" Charge Card Numbers, from some payment agency such as Paypal, or such, so you won't have to give out your real card number.

If they try to charge that temp card a second time, it will not allow it.

I'm not too familiar with all the particulars involving it, if there's a fee for usage, but it could be worth it, based on your experiences with a company like this.
A  1st of Jul, 2009 by
I am going to be charged that 58 something as well! It said that you have to RETURN the pen before the trial ends!!! I thought I could just cancel it like I did to Dentech Whitening (they're much nicer!!!) Don't know what to do? Help please!!!
N  3rd of Jul, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
call your charge card company and dispute it NOW, before it shows.

let them know of a possible pending charge and maybe they can block it before it happens, or you can always cancel your card you ordered it under, and then the charge will not be able to go through.

my bank already issues 3 new cards to me in the last 2 years, you just have to wait 5 to 10 business days for the new one to come in... so have some cash on-hand to purchase things you'd use the card for, locally.

good luck.
N  7th of Jul, 2009 by
I ordered the free trial. I did see it could work in time and the handling charge willing to pay. yesterday I received in the mail 3 cartridges I did not order-i
Saw nothing in previous material that I would be sent or charges for more.
I did not ask for more and do not need. I do not have a full set of teeth - I am 88 yrs old. I do not have any picture. I am trying dazzlewhite telling them
A  7th of Jul, 2009 by
Dentechwhitening - 888-822-4806
Dazzlewhite - 866-989-2686
Club - 877-702-9053
Webaccess - 866-989-2685
Axiswellnessportal - 888-279-0604
United id - 888-792-6254
Membership - 800-989-5907

If you need any of these phone numbers, you're already in trouble.
Don't be gentle. you can get most of your money back.
Certainly learned my lesson! good luck!
N  8th of Jul, 2009 by

Dazzlewhite - expensive free trial
Dazzle white pro
5808 Mojave Dr
Phone: 5124175712

ordered free trial s/h 1.95 got charge for 4.95. also charged 3.24 for webaccess. called company told I could only chat on line chated with someone whom said it was derms and conditions they would be charging me another $56 for the trial if I choose to ca. otherwise they would be send another shipment and charge who knows what for that one. They have apparent charged for things I know nothing about like webaccess that is a package deal. they claimed the s/h was higher due to us and I have a printed receipt that says they where charging 1.95. I also printed 8 pages of ad that has no derms adn conditions.
A  9th of Jul, 2009 by
When I saw what the charge was (12.97 instead of 1.99 for the free product and the charge for shipping) I cancelled right away and was given a cancellation number. I called my charge card and was told they also charged 67.00 plus the 13.00. the only way to stop it is cancell my card. I just called back long distance and have been on hold so long I hung up. do not buy from them. sz
N  15th of Jul, 2009 by
Just checked my online credit card statement and found a charge for $70.32 CA from Dazzlewhite. I fell for their "free" sample (about $17 CA for shipping/handling) but haven't used it yet. I will need to call my CC provider to get that reversed.
A  15th of Jul, 2009 by
Spoke to my CC provider, when I get all the cancellation #s I'm to call them back. I am out about $100 CA. Now been on hold with DzWht for 15 minutes...
N  15th of Jul, 2009 by
Didn't think after receiving a genuine email this morning that I would be searching blogs this evening and come across so much relating to the Dazzlewhite scam. Everything has been listed previously so I won't repeat it but to warn you if you do click through and get charged the 11.90 dollars plus the 58.76 dollars you MUST cancel affiliate companies also. Below are all the telephone numbers including diall code from Ireland (all link you to the States):
Dazzlewhite 0044 (0) 808 120 1987
2nd company 0044 (0) 800 047 0192
3rd company 0044 (0) 808 120 2346
I made sure to ask the operator in Dazzlewhite that the call was being recorded so if I needed it they would have it until the matter of refunding me happens. Again as previous I was told the product was on its way and to send it back to the UK address:
Dazzlewhite, BTB Mail, Flight LTB, Unit 2B, Viking IMD EST, Hudson Road, Bedford MK410QB, UK
I have been trying since 2 minutes after placing the order to cancel everything (it is now 10 hours later). Also want to reiterate withing 1 hour of placing order it was on my credit card.
A  18th of Jul, 2009 by
Yes this is a big bad mistake many are making and I wonder how long before someone closes these unscrupulous company's down. I think of myself as being pretty savvy on the internet and I read the ad closely, but still got suckered!
When have you ever heard of a fee sample that had to be returned??? or you will be charged full price.

I have noticed that all of these complaint bolgs have a response from dazzlewhite, even these statements are deceptive, no where that I saw said they were going to charge you anything but shipping before trial period.
Nor did I see anything about having to pay for a pen, that notice seemed to only appear on the email invoice.
I also distinctly remember un-checking the boxes for the extra free trials but sure enough they were included on my invoice! along with heaven knows what else.
This company not only misleads with their terms, but look closely at the before and after photos on the ad,
Not the same teeth, look at gum line and the teeth, they could have done better to photoshop.

I have no idea if the product works or not but why take a chance with these company's, white teeth maybe? a ton of headaches for sure!
If you have gone for the free sample, call and cancel right away, oh and call all the company's involved, call and cancel your credit card, now before you become another victim!
N  23rd of Jul, 2009 by
Like other people who have complained about dazzlewhite i, too, fell for this scam. this fraudulent company stated a free trial then charged $14.95 for shipping. next they put two charges through for $58.76 within a two week period. I rang my credit card company and was told to ring the companies yes, they passed my details to two other companies which also charged me (insider secret tips & comprehensive weight loss) $3.24 and $7.14. I rang these two companies and told them I was not paying them and did not take no for an answer. I also let it be known that I had worked for a bank for a number of years in the debt and fraud department and I knew my rights. they refunded immediately!. with dazzlewhite this was more difficult but they have committed fraud by false advertising and charging for goods not supplied - this is fraud. also according to retailer agreements with banks which enable them to take credit cards they cannot pass your details onto other companies for them to debit your account as they like. they quote their terms and conditions but this is irrelevant. banks do have black lists and I suggest all of you insist this company is put on the black list with your credit or debit card. remember do not take no for an answer and prepare to battle - if you threaten them with the info above they will back down!!!
N  24th of Jul, 2009 by
One more thing, No Matter what they say about not sharing your Information, DON'T believe it.
Directly after my purchase the SPAM email started, Coincidence, I don't think so!
N  27th of Jul, 2009 by

Dazzlewhite - Overcharged & no product recieved
Roger Taylor
Frankston South
Phone: 03 9787 5051

On or about 31/05/2009 I noticed that dazzlewhite was offering a product for whitening teeth for free plus postage. I requested a sample of the product for the price of usd$24.95. I recieved a conformation of this order number dzw461243747946. on my bank statement the amount of usd$58.76 was charged to my credit card, this was on the 23/06/2009.
So far there has been no sign of this product and I can't seem to contact them, also why was there an additional usd$33.81 charged to my credit card
N  31st of Jul, 2009 by
Mark Adamson - Just think media - scammers

BBB rating = F
We strongly question the company’s reliability for reasons such as that they have failed to respond to complaints, their advertising is grossly misleading, they are not in compliance with the law’s licensing or registration requirements, their complaints contain especially serious allegations, or the company’s industry is known for its fraudulent business practices.

Most complaints are regarding consumer order of a free trial sample of the product.
In most cases, the free sample is never received and the consumer are charged $58.76 for monthly membership and monthly auto shipments which they did not realize they were signing up to.

As well consumers seem unaware that they are also signing up to an Insider Secrets Tips package and the Comprehensive Weight Loss eBook package for just $3.24 and $7.14 a month when signing up to the free trial process.

Name: Dazzle White
Phone: (888) 681-4353
Address: 240 11 Athabascan Ave
Sherwood Park, AB T8A 6H2
Website: www.dazzlewhitepro.com
Principal: Jesse Willms, Owner
Customer Contact: Jesse Willms, Owner (FAR RIGHT IN PICTURE)
File Open Date: July 2009
TOB Classification: Internet Shopping Services, Business Opportunity Cos., Dental Equipment & Supplies
BBB Accreditation: This company is not a BBB Accredited business.
Additional DBA Names: JDW Media LLC

BBB has requested basic information from this company but has not received a response. As a result, BBB may not have current information about the company.

The BBB fully encourages consumers with difficulties to use the BBB complaint recociliation process.

But in addition to filing a complaint with the BBB, the BBB STRONGLY suggests that consumers with concerns about this business contact the following organizations:

Service Alberta

Hull, QC K1A 0C9

Phone: 1-800 348-5358
Fax: 819 997-0324
Website: www.competitionbureau.gc.ca

Complaints can be filed on-line under the "Contact Us" section of the website and they can also be faxed or mailed in.

The Internet Crime Department of the FBI.
Website: www.ic3.gov
Complaints can be filed online

Info on company location:
2184 Channing Way #322
Idaho Falls, ID 83404

This location was found to be a PO Box at a UPS store.

Advertising Review
It should also be noted that the company's website has the following improperly linked seal images at the bottom of their website:

Security Certified
Fraud Protection Guaranteed
Trust-e (www.truste.org)
McAfee Secure (www.mcafeesecure.com)
VeriSign Secure (www.verisign.com)
Additional Information
This company is also linked to other companies:
AcaiBurn, Credit Report America, DownloadMusicInc.com, Earn Cash Fast with Google, eDirect Software, Just THINK Media, Government Funded Grants, Pure Cleanse Pro & Wu Yi Tea.

There are separate reports on these companies available through www.bbb.org
This company offers the Acai Nutraburst product on a 14 day trial basis conditionally upon enrollment in their home delivery program. By submitting an order for the trial offer, respondents agree to pay the non-refundable shipping & handling charge of $4.95 for the free trial bottle. If you cancel before the end of your 14-day trial period, you will not be charged anything else. Your 14-day trial period begins when you place your order and inc…
Complainants allege misleading advertising, unauthorized credit card charges, receipt of unwanted merchandise, and difficulty implementing cancellation procedures. Some complainants allege that they agreed to a trial offer only, and was not aware they were enrolled in a continuity program. Customers complain after repeated attempts to cancel, shipments are stopped, but the company continues billing them monthly. In some cases complainants allege that the company sold their information and credit card number to another affiliates who also charged their credit cards for products or services. The company responds to most complaints by agreeing to refunds for returned bottles, or canceling shipments. Many complaints are unresolved meaning the company failed to properly address the complaint allegations or their response was inadequate. Some complainants dispute that credits or refunds are actually received.
Address: 5300 Ontario Mills Parkway Unit 400
Ontario, CA 91764
Tel: (800) 659-3588
» See more photos on TrustLink
Web Site: http://www.acaiburn.com

Contact: Mark Adamson – Contact

Business Start Date: 1/19/2009

Summary and Analysis of customer complaints and company responses:
The following shows the number and responses to complaints over the last 36 months:
25 Making a full refund, as the consumer requested
0 Unassigned
439 Total
N  5th of Aug, 2009 by

Dazzlewhite - free trial ...NOT

Dazzelwhite leaves out the free trial isn't free. They bill you $58.00 for a membership when they do not make it clear you will be charged after a certain date. When they send you the free trial for the cost of shipping the only paperwork in the envelope is how to use it nothing about getting charged for the product after the trial date is over. And in order to get a refund you have to send back the trial package and then wait a month until they refund your money! Don't buy from this company!! This is a warning!!! And customer service is very rude!
A  8th of Aug, 2009 by
i am in the same boat. no product and they keep sending me to another site to handle my refund. then they send me to another and i cant get them to give me my money back.
N  18th of Aug, 2009 by

Dazzlewhite - scam artists

DO NOT request a sample from Dazzlewhite. This is a rip-off. I received the product, found out what a scam it was and returned the product, unopened. Since then, not only have I not seen a refund but have been charged by two other companies that have partnered with Dazzlewhite to rip consumers off even more. When I called Dazzlewhite to complain I was told that unless I had the tracking number they couldn't do anything. How many peopole write down a tracking number when they receive a package delivered by the USPS and return it unopened? Um, maybe one in a million is the correct answer. I fell for this scam, as did millions of other people, don't be one of them. When I asked to be transferred to a supercvisor I was told they were all busy. Yeah, busy talking to irate customers like myself. Don't take no for an answer. Demand that your voice be heard by these con artists disguised as a ligit business.
N  25th of Aug, 2009 by
Best advice I can give you is to cancel your credit card, and i'm not joking either, unless you want to turn out like me with charges all over the place, and a fraud investigation into the company, their customer service is a joke and you only have a maximum of 2 months to sort everything out, i'm at the end of my rope trying to communicate with the incredibly unhelpful "support" staff they just kick you from pillar to post until you give up. if you don't manage to cancel in time then the charges will stand, as you are stuck into a rest of life contract and you will get these bills every month.
N  9th of Sep, 2009 by

Dazzlewhite - Unclear Commitment

The company website indicates you are getting a FREE sample of their product and only need to pay shipping for the sample. Elsewhere on the site there are conditions which say the "FREE SAMPLE" becomes charged to you if you do not contact them within 15 days of the transaction.

Since the pro duct takes about 5 days to get to you and their own web site indicate that you will not probably not see effective results for about 2 weeks, the 15 day trial is not even enough time to determine whether the product is useful or not.

While this company's business practices are not legal fraud, one certainly could consider it deceptive and unfair business practices.

My advice is to not do business with this company unless you fully understand what you are getting into.