Dazzlewhite / rip off

1 British Columbia, Canada Review updated:

Dazzlewhite! The only dazzle is the razzle dazzle of this rip off. Don't sign on for 'extra websites' - you get no service and then they start charging you fees on your credit card. Same with acaiburn. These two companies are just fronts for bad products to suck consumers into paying other charges. It is impossible to find out about the fees and fine print. Save your money and buy similar products at your local pharmacy or health food store. I'm embarrassed at being scammed and poed that i'm now out @ $60 for services I didn't want and didn't ask for. Rip off!!!

And for all you polite service representatives that i've talked to over the past several days, your personal integrity is at risk because you are fronting scam companies. Even in this tough economy, is your low wage worth being part of a scam??? Yeah - i'm mad!

Comments

• Pw
      19th of Jun, 2009

Introduced as Free Trial, then as you get couple pages into in shipping charges are introduced at us4.95dollars . As soon as I put in my credit card details the amount swiftly changed to us14.95 and immediately confirmed.
    I am now extremely worried as other complaints on web suggest they will go in and start taking random payments...so I have had to call my bank, cancel the transaction and order new card. Massive hassle. They dont have easy contact to cancel the trial and it all sounds like an incredible scam.

• Be
      20th of Jun, 2009
    Dazzlewhite - STEALING MY MONEY
    DAZZLEWHITE
    California
    Phone: 888-279-0604

this company has charged my credit card twice an claimes they did not, its on my bill an my credit card company confirms it.first time $88.00 an then $ 58.00 and again dazzlewhite says they didn't but it's on my bill again.the company is a rip off an they steal.they should be put out of bussisness an jailed .

21st of Jun, 2009

I'm happy that not everyone that saw the dazzlewhite ad didn't respond, but my post above (scams, liars) is still a nightmare that will not end. I contacted my bank and changed my credit card number. I chatted with dazzlewhite rep online, sent several emails, and talked to many reps (most barely speak english). the same day I received my "free trial" I took it to my post office within half an hour, unopened as I was instructed to do, and returned it certified mail. the pending charge of $59.95 was taken off my cc, and I thought this scam was over for me. today (3 weeks later) there on my new cc number is a dazzle chg for $58.76!!!. I almost threw up (sorry)! I called my bank & now I have to get forms from them to start a dispute. what a freaking mess. I can't afford to let these theives steal $60/month from me for nothing!!! yes, i'm an honor graduate from the school of hard knocks, brian. I did more research today online while my blood was boiling again and found lots more folks that took the bait just like I did. this company has changed their address since I logged on that morning 3 weeks ago. all I can say to anyone that is even thinking about doing this free trial, it will be a headache that may never end. you do not know me, but I promise, you will be sorry!
    4 minutes ago by chuck turner +1 votes
    Dazzlewhite is one of the offers promoted by this cpa network:
    Http://mediatrust.com/jtmrewards/jtm-offers.html

Advaliant /mediatrust
    1.877.9trust5 (1.877.987.8785)

To talk to us about advertising on advaliant, call: 978-819-4129
    To talk to us about becoming an advaliant affiliate publisher, call: 647-259-4965

Corporate headquarters

Canada

Santa barbara
    24 e. cota street, suite 102
    Santa barbara, ca 93101

The company behind dazzlewhite is just think media:

Canada:

5th of Jul, 2009
    Dazzlewhite - stealing
    dazzlewhite.com
    dazzlewhite.com

After I fell for the scam I tried to cancel the order only to find out that they will not stop stealing from my bank account. How do we stop this from happening to anyone else?

• To
      6th of Jul, 2009
    Dazzlewhite - unauthorized taking of money
    Oakdale
    New York
    Phone: 631-244-8778

I am requesting a refund of money which you
    had no authorization to remove from my account.

This is a total scam, do not ever believe anything costs $1.95 to give it a try.

12th of Jul, 2009
    Dazzlewhite - trial offer
    Dazzlewhite

Also fell for the trial offer which was only supposed to be for $1.95; got a charge of $58.76 a few weeks later; I don't understand why I have to send back a tiny sample of the product!

• Ro
      18th of Jul, 2009

After paying $1.95 for a trial offer, they went into my account 9 days later and billed me for $80 dollars. being sun. night, I can do nothing until mon. morning. warning!!! stay away!!! dazzlewhite is a rip off!!!

• Ka
      23rd of Jul, 2009
    Dazzlewhite - money taken from my account
    dazzlewhite
    Florida

I was unaware that I was joining a weight loss program. I had gastric bypass five years ago and I don't need a weight loss program. I want that subscription canceled immediately and the money put back into my account, (total $10.38).

• Bu
      31st of Jul, 2009

Mark adamson - just think media - scammers

Bbb rating = f
    We strongly question the company’s reliability for reasons such as that they have failed to respond to complaints, their advertising is grossly misleading, they are not in compliance with the law’s licensing or registration requirements, their complaints contain especially serious allegations, or the company’s industry is known for its fraudulent business practices.

Most complaints are regarding consumer order of a free trial sample of the product.
    In most cases, the free sample is never received and the consumer are charged $58.76 for monthly membership and monthly auto shipments which they did not realize they were signing up to.

As well consumers seem unaware that they are also signing up to an insider secrets tips package and the comprehensive weight loss ebook package for just $3.24 and $7.14 a month when signing up to the free trial process.

Name: dazzle white
    www.dazzlewhitenow.com
    www.dazzlewhitemax.com
    www.cathysteeth.com
    Principal: jesse willms, owner
    Customer contact: jesse willms, owner (far right in picture)
    File open date: july 2009
    Tob classification: internet shopping services, business opportunity cos., dental equipment & supplies
    Bbb accreditation: this company is not a bbb accredited business.
    Additional dba names: jdw media llc

Bbb has requested basic information from this company but has not received a response. as a result, bbb may not have current information about the company.

The bbb fully encourages consumers with difficulties to use the bbb complaint recociliation process.

But in addition to filing a complaint with the bbb, the bbb strongly suggests that consumers with concerns about this business contact the following organizations:

Service alberta
    3rd fl-10155 102 st north field services, licensing
    Edmonton, ab t5j 4l4

Phone: (780) 427-4088
    Toll free (in alberta): 1-877-427-4088
    Website: www.servicealberta.gov.ab.ca

Complaints can be filed online. competition bureau
    50 victoria st
    Hull, qc k1a 0c9

Phone: 1-800 348-5358
    Fax: 819 997-0324
    Website: www.competitionbureau.gc.ca

Complaints can be filed on-line under the "contact us" section of the website and they can also be faxed or mailed in.

The internet crime department of the fbi.
    Website: www.ic3.gov
    Complaints can be filed online

Info on company location:
    2184 channing way #322
    Idaho falls, id 83404

This location was found to be a po box at a ups store.

Advertising review
    It should also be noted that the company's website has the following improperly linked seal images at the bottom of their website:

Security certified
    Fraud protection guaranteed
    Trust-e (www.truste.org)
    Mcafee secure (www.mcafeesecure.com)
    Verisign secure (www.verisign.com)
    Additional information
    This company is also linked to other companies:
    Acaiburn, credit report america, downloadmusicinc.com, earn cash fast with google, edirect software, just think media, government funded grants, pure cleanse pro & wu yi tea.

There are separate reports on these companies available through www.bbb.org
    This company offers the acai nutraburst product on a 14 day trial basis conditionally upon enrollment in their home delivery program. by submitting an order for the trial offer, respondents agree to pay the non-refundable shipping & handling charge of $4.95 for the free trial bottle. if you cancel before the end of your 14-day trial period, you will not be charged anything else. your 14-day trial period begins when you place your order and inc…
    Complainants allege misleading advertising, unauthorized credit card charges, receipt of unwanted merchandise, and difficulty implementing cancellation procedures. some complainants allege that they agreed to a trial offer only, and was not aware they were enrolled in a continuity program. customers complain after repeated attempts to cancel, shipments are stopped, but the company continues billing them monthly.in some cases complainants allege that the company sold their information and credit card number to another affiliates who also charged their credit cards for products or services. the company responds to most complaints by agreeing to refunds for returned bottles, or canceling shipments. many complaints are unresolved meaning the company failed to properly address the complaint allegations or their response was inadequate. some complainants dispute that credits or refunds are actually received.
    Acaiburn.com
    Address: 5300 ontario mills parkway unit 400
    Ontario, ca 91764
    Tel: (800) 659-3588
    Fax:
    » see more photos on trustlink
    Web site: http://www.acaiburn.com

Contact: mark adamson – contact

Business start date: 1/19/2009

Summary and analysis of customer complaints and company responses:
    The following shows the number and responses to complaints over the last 36 months:
    25 making a full refund, as the consumer requested
    0 unassigned
    439 total

• Fr
      3rd of Aug, 2009
    Dazzlewhite - free trial?
    Illinois

There is nothing free about this offer. When are we going to quite falling for these offers. Dazzlewhite wants you to return your "free" trial after 14 days or you are charged 58.76 for another 90 day suppy. You also are automatically enrolled in a weight loss program. Return your free trial? What's free about that? When will I learn there is nothing freeeee in this world...?

• Ri
      7th of Aug, 2009
    Dazzlewhite - Overcharging
    DazzleWhite

asked for free sample and be charged shipping handling. Received sample and after two weeks was charged for a full order which I was not aware I really wanted at all.Therefore I believe like many others the company is a BIG RIPOFF.

7th of Aug, 2009
    Dazzlewhite - Bait & switch (free but not really)
    130 Lee St.
    Guelph
    Ontario
    Canada
    Phone: 519 767 2187

This company not only charges for the first "free" shipment; they send the 2nd order before you get the credit card statement.

• Da
      10th of Aug, 2009
    Dazzlewhite - over charging on credit card
    Hertford
    North Carolina
    Phone: 757-477-5449

Answering to promotional about teeth whiting for 4.95 shipping only. Dazzle white charged what they said on the 5th of july. I though that was the end, shame on me. On the 27th of July I was charged 58.76. What a rip off
    Dazzle white is, a pen like appliance for your teeth for all that. why can't some one stop these cons .

• Dm
      11th of Aug, 2009
    Dazzlewhite - Free Trial scam
    Dazzle White
    Massachusetts

Adds promise free trial but then the small print that you barely see and they don't remind you of when you receive the confirmation or package in the mail, is that they charge you $59 within weeks and then another a couple weeks later - all before you see your first credit card statement!

19th of Aug, 2009
    Dazzlewhite - charges on my acct
    Manhattan
    New York

Dazzle white are charging my acct unathourized charges even after I cancelled my "membership." (so called) I only wanted to try out for there free trail and have been at odds with them ever since. this is a scam that I fell for thinking that I was getting something to try out for 14days.

Pls do not fall for there scam as well

• Br
      25th of Aug, 2009
    Dazzlewhite - phone # to cancel billing/order
    dazzle white
    carolina shores
    North Carolina
    Phone: 404-234-4243

ordered the trial size and cannot cancel any more orders since i do not have the phone # and it can't be found.

just got back from vacation and the order was in my po box. help!!!
    bdp

• Ph
      25th of Aug, 2009

call your credit card company. they can stop any order.

• Ir
      7th of Sep, 2009

I ordered a trial size of dazzlewhite on 20th july for which I was charged $11.90 on my august credit card statement. this month I have been charged $58.71 by whitesmile, $3.24 by vh access, $7.14 by healthmember and $58.71 by whitesmile. I certainly did not intend to subscribe to any of the above companies.

• Kd
      8th of Sep, 2009

I'm in the uk and have spent the entire afternoon calling my credit card company trying to find out what 4 charges are on my statement... I never used my card in august when they were made and the entries are exactly as above. it's fraud without a doubt. should we be thankful they didn't take more? I have closed my credit card account today because of this. and I never received the goods anyway!!

• Ci
      9th of Sep, 2009
    Dazzlewhite - false advertizing
    dazzlewhite
    Trafford
    Pennsylvania

Do not fall into this scam... as soon as you order this it willbe sent out right away.. I ordered this product and with in minutes I called to cancel because I new it was a mistake. well tooooo late!!! they said it was already shipped... now I have to wait till it comes and send it back.. hopefully I will not be charged but I have a feeling I will.. i'll let you know
    cindy