Dazzle White / Tooth whitenerCharges without product or sevices

1 Review updated:

I allowed Dazzle White to bill my bank card $1.95 for a 15 day-trial that starts at the time I received it. Several weeks later I still haven't received any product from Dazzle White. That’s when I checked my bank statements and discovered several charges against my account 1) $1.95 on 5/29. 2) $58.76 on 6/18 and 3) $58.76 on 6/25/09.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Las Vegas, NVI called Dazzle White and demanded a full refund due to the fact that I never received any product or services. The phone operator after being put on hold for a lengthy time said we cannot refund your $1.95 but we will credit your account in 5-10 days for the two charges of $58.76 each. I do not trust them on this and I am going to my bank and request for a stop payment. We will see if Dazzle White honors their agreement. I would advise not to do any business with Dazzle White.

Comments

• Re
      Jun 30, 2009

Definitely call your bank contest charges and cancel your card. They will continue to charge you and will give your credit card info to 3rd parties who will also charge you monthly "membership" fees.

• Tv
      Dec 13, 2010

Please do not believe these people! I was told about the scam from friends after I sent for my trial size. I immediately changed my accounts. This was months ago. I was lucky! My friend had over 300.00 pulled from her account and did not get any money back. Today I get now a phone call from # [protected] asking me if I received the product (which I did) and wanted to further sell me more. First I do not know how they got my cell number and secondly when I called this number backafter I hung up from them (caller ID) it said to check the number that it was not a working number. EVERYONE STAY AWAY!!