Dazzle White, Dentech, Axis / Unauthorized Charges

This company, or better these companies are running a big costly scam. (Dentech, Dazzle White and Axis Wellness) You are offered a trial for "only $4.95" for a teeth whitening product and before you know it there are several charges posted to your bank account. So far this trial has cost me $105.88. I have called and also e-mailed them demanding my money back with no avail. So today I filed a complaint with the Attorney General's Office and the Better Business Bureau. I urge anyone that has been scammed by this or these companies to do the same.
Germaine

Gf

Comments

• De
      10th of Aug, 2009

As a representative of Dentech Whitening, I can assure you that Arin has

absolutely no involvement with our company whatsoever. We have been

made aware that customers have tried to call him in an attempt to be

refunded for our product -- not only is this futile, as Arin is not a

part of Dentech Whitening in any way, but it is illegal as well. Arin

has contacted us to alert us to this activity, and is especially

concerned because the address provided is not his own. Whoever is

posting false information or trying to go on a poorly-researched witch

hunt in an attempt to be refunded is wasting their time. As always, you

may call (888) 822-4806 or write support@dentechwhitening.com if you

have any questions or billing issues, including refund requests. We

must urge all customers to follow our return procedure and not harass an

individual who has no involvement with our company.

Dentech Whitening

15th of Aug, 2009

whoever is responsible for this scam should be thrown in jail for being a cheap crook who rips off consumers with a fake "mom's blog"

Theses companies, dazzle white or dentech are just a front for con artists.

• Ge
      2nd of Sep, 2009

Shut up your dirty mouth! Denta White, Dazzle White are real crooks. You are so shameless to try to "clarify" your company. Read those advertisement by your company in California Consumer Weekly, "Teeth Whitening During a Recession", make up a local Mom or a single lady, with name as Lisa or Mellisa, a nice photo and even address, and then fake 10 or 20 review, and sometimes with "due to SPAM, no new review are accepted". Also look at your website, a charge of S&H of "$0.99" is in the center with big font, and then in a dark, very small font area, consumer need to pay $92 or $58 after 14 days. All this design is try to utilize the loophole in internet, try to cheat people. Luckily you didn't put something like "after free trial period, consumer is automatically on cotract to pay Denta White and Dazzle for $5000 per month", I thank you didn't put this way, otherwise I still need to observe this agreement since I didn't see it, due to a even big sign in your website "HURRY, OR YOU WILL MISS THE FREE TRIAL", yes, I hurried, so you win!
    So shut up you ugly mouth, don't try to be innercent, everybody know you are crooks!