Days Inn / no swimming pool for the whole of our stay
We were a party of 6 people having booked 3 rooms for 4 nights at the Days Inn Southaven Mississippi on 17 May 2017 to 21 May 2017. We arrived on the arranged date, the temperature was approximately 85 degrees. We were at the hotel for a 4 night stay. We booked this hotel especially because it had a swimming pool which we would appreciate with the heat in Memphis. We were told on arrival that the swimming pool was out of action but would be ready the next day at 9am. The pool was not so we asked again and again was told it would be ready the next morning by 9am. In fact the pool was not usable for the whole of our stay and still not ready when we left the hotel. The reason given was that the pool filter had malfunctioned and due to which they had to close the pool for repairs as they could not add fresh water.
We have contacted Expedia and Booking.Com who we booked the rooms through and have been told that the hotel is not willing to offer any compensation whatsoever.
We do not feel this is acceptable and would expect a better service from Days Inn.
We are hoping you can help with this problem.
More Days Inn Complaints & Reviews
- Days Inn - never stay in this days inn! 
- Days Inn Hotels - rude and bad service 
- Tlg Great Fun / Days Inn / Travelers Advantage - rip off 
- Days Inn - guest complaints 
- Days Inn Hotel - poor service, rude and or uncaring employee 
- Days Inn - confirmation 83038ec011153 room 108
- Days Inn Hotel - didn't honor a discount shown on website
- Days Inn - room problems
- Days Inn - reservation cancelled without my authorization
- Days Inn - rude/unhelpful manager - pam patel