Days Inn / dirty fire hazard hotel in overland park kansas
There is a lady staying in room 128 who is a hoarder. Her room is stuffed with boxes, clothes, and even her cat complete with a litter box.
When I saw her room because her door was open to allow her cat to roam in the parking lot, I was concerned. I am a firefighter and that room is a fire hazard. To top it off, I am certain that the hotel staff cannot go in there and clean her room. As a result, there were cockroaches in our room - we were unfortunate to be directly above her. We tried to change rooms but we were told that the hotel was sold out for the next 2 nights.
At checkout, I asked to speak to a manager and the man at the front desk said that the manager wasn't there. I explained the problem to him and EVEN gave him a huge dead cockroach in a cup so he could see for himself. He seemed totally disinterested and then even pretended that he couldn't understand me. I asked him if he could get the manager and he again pretended he couldn't understand me. I plan to report this hotel to the Kansas City Fire Department and Health Department and I am demanding a refund.
More Days Inn Complaints & Reviews
- Days Inn - never stay in this days inn! 
- Days Inn Hotels - rude and bad service 
- Tlg Great Fun / Days Inn / Travelers Advantage - rip off 
- Days Inn - guest complaints 
- Days Inn Hotel - poor service, rude and or uncaring employee 
- Days Inn - confirmation 83038ec011153 room 108
- Days Inn Hotel - didn't honor a discount shown on website
- Days Inn - room problems
- Days Inn - reservation cancelled without my authorization
- Days Inn - rude/unhelpful manager - pam patel