Dairy Queen / lying/failure to take care of complaint

1 Liberty EylauTexarkana, TX, United States Review updated:

I ordered a chili and cheese frito hunger buster meal and asked for NO mustard or mayo. The manager that was taking my order stated to me that all that one comes with was chili and does not come with mustard or mayo. I said good. When I get my food it has mustard on the top bun. So I brought it back up there and handed it to the manager and state that there was mustard on it. He didn't say anything to me and turned around to get it fixed. A young lady walks to me at my seat less than 1 min of bringing up there to bring it back to me. I had a suspicion that it wasn't fixed properly because of how quickly they brought it back out. So I looked. No mustard on top so I turned over the patty and there is the remaining mustard on the patty. So I bring it back up there again! The lady that brought it out the second time asked what's wrong and I told them it still has mustard on it. They didn't say anything. I go sit down again. The manager came to me staring at me as he was walking to me and handed the basket to me and I simply said to please wait so I can check it. He interrupted me and said snappy that it was a new sandwich, new basket, and new tater tots. He also said he told the cooks not to waste so thats why they scraped the stuff off instead of making a new one to make me happy. So I looked at it... It was two pieces of bread with a smear or chili... No chili or fritos... And the same patty that had mustard still on it!!! I then said "I want my money back". He snatched it out from the table and walked to the cash register. When I walked up there, the guy in the back that was I guess cooking said out loud, "doesn't he know it has mustard on it." I at that point just stared at him then looked at the manger that was giving my money back and shook my head in disgrace.

Comments

• Le
      26th of Apr, 2012

I have a feeling you were being a complete douche, even though your order was incorrect.