Dairy Queenrunny blizzard

I travel all over georgia running car titles with my 3-year-old grandson. After running titles for the day, I take him to the nearest dairy queen for a child's vanilla ice cream in a cup and I get a mini blizzard. About three weeks ago we stopped at the dairy queen in elberton, georgia. When the girl handed me my mini blizzard it was in the normal cup only with a lid on it.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Elberton, GAPulled out of the drive thru and into a space to give him his ice cream and when I pulled the lid off my blizzard it was just runny melted ice cream with some pineapple and chocolate syrup. I was too tired to deal with it and figured the machine was messed up. Today we went back to the same dairy queen and ordered the same thing. When she handed me the cup with a lid on it I opened it while still at the window. I said this is not a blizzard it's just melted ice cream. With a very rude attitude, she said "I can fix you another one but it won't be any better, that's how they are here. I drove off, but will never be back.

Ke
May 18, 2017

Comments

•   May 18, 2017

You need to try to make a blizzard with pineapple and chocolate syrup some time. You are adding liquid to ice cream and expecting it to be hard. It will not be no matter how many times they make it.