Dairy Queen — packaging for transport
Today around 11:20 a.m. I went to the DQ to buy two banana splits to go. The banana splits were put in a paper bag in such a way they leaked .See Top 10 Worst Companies in Shelbyville, TNWhen I delivered them a distance of about 3 miles they were melted and running out the bag and down the front of my clothing. Upon opening the flemsy plastic container we saw nothing but a brown milky substance . The only thing recognizable was the bananas. It was a cool day and I only drove a few miles. Is it not possible to package the ice cream in a way that it doesn't leak out?
Updated by Janet Cavna · May 11, 2017
I made a complaint about your containers and the way they are placed in the paper bags. As you will note in that complaint made regarding this same order, my banana splits quickly melted and ran out of the bags in a very short time and on a cool morning. My second complaint is the service. There was one woman being waited on when I approached the second cash register. Half a dozen people were waiting on the woman, a school employee, who was making a large order. No one would give me eye contact to say they would be with me shortly. I waited quite a while before one young girl went reluctantly to the cash register where I was standing ...finally giving me eye contact and asking to take my order. Is it not possible for a person with a small order to be acknowledged? Surely one of the 6 or 7 people helping the woman could have quickly filled my order.
More Dairy Queen Complaints & Reviews
- Dairy Queen - give us a fricken break! 
- Dairy Queen - I love dq ice cream but they have gotten so expensive I won't go back 
- Dairy Queen / Milk Shake - terrible experience! 
- Dairy Queen - food poisoning 
- Dairy Queen - closed during business hours for time longer than stated on note. 
- Dairy Queen - 4 piece chicken basket soaked in gravy.
- Dairy Queen - service
- Dairy Queen - status of food when received
- Dairy Queen - triple truffle blizzard
- Dairy Queen French Fries And Chicken Basket - got sick from undercooked food