Dairy Queen / poor service and rude employees

1 201 W. Plum St.Edinboro, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 814-734-6226

Today: 1 July 2008, about 3:30 PM I pulled into the drive through and the female on the other end ask me to wait a moment. I timed my wait as I had a similar problem on my last visit to the Edinboro Dairy Queen. I waited five minutes and then pulled up to the window and in a rude tone the girl ask me what I needed and I asked I would like to place an order. She told me I did not register on the head set. So, I ask her who ask me to wait a moment. Then with a smirk on her face she said I am sorry. I told her sorry does not cut it and you are not sorry as the expression on your face gives you away. I ask her what is wrong with I apologize. About that time an older female came over an ask what the problem was and I told her the same story. She was more frustrating than the young girl as she keep saying I AM SORRY even after I said something about I apologize!!! I received and paid for my order and started to drive away and thought better. I parked and went in side and ask the older female what the manger's name was and she said, I am the manager and the only manager. I ask for the owners name and she said I can not tell you. Then I ask for the owners phone number and she said I can not give out that information. So, I ask for an address of the owner that I may contact him and she gave me the name of a corporation in Imperial, PA. I left a very disgruntled customer and swore never to return to that Dairy Queen!!!

On my previous visit I waited at the drive through until the person behind me started blowing their horn. I moved to the window and knocked on it to attract some ones attention. When the girl come over she told me the person with the head set was talking on the phone. I ask why she did not give the head set to another person. NO answer!!!

Solution: give your managers management training and/or PR training!!! With all the students out of work this summer it seems as if you could find better help!!!

Na

Comments

28th of Aug, 2008

I went to the Dairy Queen in Cameron MO today and purchased a small chocolate malt in the drive through. I had an appointment to get my truck serviced and I didn't taste the malt until I was at the service center. It was sour. When I finished I took the malt back to DQ. I was told by the manager it was not sour. One of the other workers checked the ice cream machines and said one of them was sour. The manager asked if I wanted another malt and I said I did not want another sour one. She said "I am not stupid so don't treat me like I am stupid". I told her not to act like that and I wouldn't treat her like she was. After more lip from her I told her to just give me my money back. She told me to never come there again.