Dairy Queen / poor service and rude employees
Today: 1 July 2008, about 3:30 PM I pulled into the drive through and the female on the other end ask me to wait a moment. I timed my wait as I had a similar problem on my last visit to the Edinboro Dairy Queen. I waited five minutes and then pulled up to the window and in a rude tone the girl ask me what I needed and I asked I would like to place an order. She told me I did not register on the head set. So, I ask her who ask me to wait a moment. Then with a smirk on her face she said I am sorry. I told her sorry does not cut it and you are not sorry as the expression on your face gives you away. I ask her what is wrong with I apologize. About that time an older female came over an ask what the problem was and I told her the same story. She was more frustrating than the young girl as she keep saying I AM SORRY even after I said something about I apologize!!! I received and paid for my order and started to drive away and thought better. I parked and went in side and ask the older female what the manger's name was and she said, I am the manager and the only manager. I ask for the owners name and she said I can not tell you. Then I ask for the owners phone number and she said I can not give out that information. So, I ask for an address of the owner that I may contact him and she gave me the name of a corporation in Imperial, PA. I left a very disgruntled customer and swore never to return to that Dairy Queen!!!
On my previous visit I waited at the drive through until the person behind me started blowing their horn. I moved to the window and knocked on it to attract some ones attention. When the girl come over she told me the person with the head set was talking on the phone. I ask why she did not give the head set to another person. NO answer!!!
Solution: give your managers management training and/or PR training!!! With all the students out of work this summer it seems as if you could find better help!!!
More Dairy Queen Complaints & Reviews
- Dairy Queen - give us a fricken break! 
- Dairy Queen - I love dq ice cream but they have gotten so expensive I won't go back 
- Dairy Queen / Milk Shake - terrible experience! 
- Dairy Queen - food poisoning 
- Dairy Queen - closed during business hours for time longer than stated on note. 
- Dairy Queen - management
- Dairy Queen Grill and Chill - bacon cheese burger meal 
- Dairy Queen - bad behaviour of your staff
- Dairy Queen - chicken strips and onion rings
- Dairy Queen - incredibly slow but most importantly not cooking the products properly