Dairy Queen — customer service
Went to DQ at 9:00, didn't get our food (two mini oreo blizzards) 9:45. We had to stand and wait in line that entire time. There were only two people working and I understand that especially if this location is struggling to hire people.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Provo, UTThe biggest thing that bugged me though was the lack of customer service that the employees showed. While they were frantically trying to finish orders they didn't once smile at the customers, say they were sorry for the long wait, or even recognize that there was anyone on the other side of the counter. Because of this half of the people in line left. The employees need to be taught good customer service, even if it's busy.
More Dairy Queen Complaints & Reviews
- Dairy Queen - give us a fricken break! 
- Dairy Queen - I love dq ice cream but they have gotten so expensive I won't go back 
- Dairy Queen / Milk Shake - terrible experience! 
- Dairy Queen - food poisoning 
- Dairy Queen - closed during business hours for time longer than stated on note. 
- Dairy Queen - 4 piece chicken basket soaked in gravy.
- Dairy Queen - service
- Dairy Queen - status of food when received
- Dairy Queen - triple truffle blizzard
- Dairy Queen French Fries And Chicken Basket - got sick from undercooked food