Cymax Stores / damaged goods

I just received my safe today, I ordered through Cymax Stores, on Oct. 6th, 2010. The safe arrived Oct. 14th, 2010, I signed for it, I placed it where I wanted it very gently and unpackaged it. I read the directions carefully and used the "over-ride" key given to open the safe and press the electronic reset button, AND THE DOOR FELL COMPLETELY OFF! This product is very cheaply made, and I would not recommend it for anyone looking for a quality safe. I researched for 24 hours on what type of safe to get and this safe had Absolutely no REVIEWS! DO NOT BUY!! get a sentry safe or another top quality brand!
Price Paid: $424.75 (free shipping from Canada)
-Guy from NC

Cymax Stores

Comments

28th of Mar, 2012

Orderd from Cymax before. Can say all the neg revierwws online are 100% true. Their stuff is not like you see in the pictures or descriptions. Customer service is a joke and they have the poorest return policy around.
    Never again will I spend andother cent on their products because if it comes damaged or not as described, they either charge a huge restocking cfee - for their damaged return, plus make you pay for your own return shipping which is expensive because the furnioture is very heavy. If they promise replacemnt parts - expect 5 - 6 weeks minimum to arrive and they claim its because of the manufacturer, not theirf fault... SO USE ANOTHER MANUFACTURER if all the problems are their fault!!!