CVS Pharmacy / wrong prescription
I dropped off prescription for codeine 15 mg for my dog. The script clearly indicated canine. When I dropped off script I told them it was for my dog. They gave me acetaminophen-codeine #2. I thought this didn't look right and I took it to my vet. This was incorrect and contains Tylenol that is toxic to dog. My dog could have died. When my vet called CVS they were rude. They said they threw out the prescription. Why would they do that. I am talking with a lawyer about this.
More CVS Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly