CVS Pharmacy / very big price gouging at cvs pharmacy
I always use cvs pharmacy but im not so sure I will be anymore. I needed a prescription zargin oph gel, when I went to pick it up she said it was cash price 203.97 insurance price was 199.67. I cant afford that and in baytown there is a pharmacist that will help you find it cheaper. I called around to six different pharmacys and all of them said their cash price for the same medication was 175.77 . That to me is a big price different. Even walmart beat ur price.
I usually get my prescription of valium filled there also but I also noticed last year I have to count my pills right then and there or other wise im shorted about severn pills. No telling how long he had been shorting me. It happened more than once with the same pharmacist.
More CVS Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly