CVS Pharmacy / unethical behaviour
Date: March 25, 2017 Time: 9:13pm Manager on duty: Jason Munoz
I went into the store to purchase coffee & bread, I chose folgers coffee because there was a clearance sign on it for $5.89. When I rang it up at the self check out register it rang up at $6.99. I asked an associate if they could check the price and I mentioned the clearance label. She came back and said it was for the "breakfast blend" and I had the "classic", I asked her if she can get me the breakfast blend. It turns out there was no more, so I asked if they would grant the price difference of $1.10 she said she would ask the manager. The manager was Jason Munoz, which was extremely rude and needs an in service on customer service. I asked him if he would grant the difference in price since the sign was still on the shelf. He raised his voice and said "No once we are out of the product its done" I said well since the sign was still there, can he grant me the difference, he walked away before I could finish and mumbled "no mam" I told him that I work in customer service and that he lacked good customer service. He continued about is business like I wasn't even there. I paid for my items and walked out. I am a frequent customer at this specific store (Secaucus, NJ) and although the item was done as a courtesy I believe he should of granted the $1.10. But instead he was rude and lacked management and social skills. I think you should have this manager take a course in customer service and maybe some social skills. And to satisfy me and keep me going into your store for future purchases you should provide me with either a gift card or a free tub of coffee for having to deal with this antisocial rude manager you have employed. My contact number is [protected] and my email is [protected]@comcast.net. My name is Linda Chiari-Figueroa and I reside @ 220 Meadow Lane, Apt. C7 Secaucus, NJ 07094.
More CVS Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly