CVS Pharmacy / pharmacy dept, wrong meds dispensed, pharmacist decides she's a doctor
I am a physician myself and in Florida for 4 months. I have a wonderful relationship with my CVS in NY ( douglaston) and the pharmacist Maria there. I have been a patient/customer for at least 10 years, was is my entire family.
I had to have my prescriptions refilled( ones I am on in ny for 2 years) and my husband had to pick up a renewal of his crestor.
The gave him the wrong dose of Crestor, which if anyone looked at his history, it is clear as day that he hasn't taken 5mg for months. He is on 20. thank goodness I checked.!!!
Then i ordered renewals of my medications and was informed that they couldn't without new scripts. Well, in NY they would have called the dr, but here I had to do it all. I am also a cancer patient, and need my meds.
The dr sent them all immediately.
The next day I called Randy King the pharmacist and she informed me that she had two of my scripts and would not refill the third, because she felt it was not right. ( contraindicated in her opinion)..She disregarded my drs orders as well as the fact that I have been on the combination for months. The new research shows how they interact. Maybe someone should get trained on new research?
How dare she play dr without calling my dr?
I have stood there ( cvs Juno) and heard how rude they are to customers and elderly ones as well. Its a disgrace>>>>>
More CVS Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly