CVS Pharmacy — i'm complaining about the your help the girl pharmacist in bastrop
Yesterday the 12th of may I I went into your store in bastrop texas 7860
I had to use the bathroom when I came out the door was a little bit hard to open and I got my wrist called in it.
I went up and I told the pharmacist and all I got out of her was i'm sorry and I was bleeding my wrist was swellen a little bit.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Bastrop, LALuckily the sweet little lady that was helping people at the counter help me clean it up and put a bandaid on it. I will make sure that everybody knows how I was treated this is not right not right at all not right and I am totally irritated i'm the customer you don't treat me like that.
Nobody wanted to file a incident report or nothing they didn't have time for me. I am very ashamed of the cvs in bastrop texas very ashamed that we had them kind of people here who don't care about human beings.
More CVS Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly