CVS Pharmacyi'm complaining about the your help the girl pharmacist in bastrop

Yesterday the 12th of may I I went into your store in bastrop texas 7860
I had to use the bathroom when I came out the door was a little bit hard to open and I got my wrist called in it.
I went up and I told the pharmacist and all I got out of her was i'm sorry and I was bleeding my wrist was swellen a little bit.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Bastrop, LALuckily the sweet little lady that was helping people at the counter help me clean it up and put a bandaid on it. I will make sure that everybody knows how I was treated this is not right not right at all not right and I am totally irritated i'm the customer you don't treat me like that.
Nobody wanted to file a incident report or nothing they didn't have time for me. I am very ashamed of the cvs in bastrop texas very ashamed that we had them kind of people here who don't care about human beings.

Ch
May 14, 2017

Comments

•   May 14, 2017

How dare you call the pharmacist a "girl"!!! Did you know that in order to become a pharmacist, that "girl" had to obtain a Doctorate in Pharmacy degree and a state license (on average, it takes 7 1/2 years of college/university to become a pharmacist). Yes, that's right, that "girl" has a medical degree, so that's Dr. Girl to you!