CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health — pharmacy
Store # 5647
I chose the drive through and was told to wait 15 minutes because tech was processing prescription come inside after choosing drive through. So I went shopping, came back through drive through to pick up prescription only to be told in sarcastic tone that I should have come in because cvs does not take texas blue cross blue shield . Then she lied about misleading conversation she gave when came back through 2nd time. I had to pay full cost without my insurance card discount. If told up front, I would have gotten dr to issue to another pharmacy. I will make sure that all 3, 500 coworker employees I work with know not to shop at cvs. I will use every social media site as well to voice my experience at cvs this evening as well.
More CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly