CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health / alexis robinson pharmacist
Alexis Robinson testified under oath on may 21, 2018 in judge Dempsy courtroom that my father (Kit Farmer) dropped off a prescription for his daughter (Kiana Robinson) in Union City on Jonesboro Rd. She stated she took the prescription researched what the prescription was used for and what the doctor's specialty. She stated the meds are used for women who get (boob jobs) breast implants to the judge and court room (a violation of HIPPA). My attorney implied that she was not authorized to give this information. Alexis replied "I am a licensed pharmacist". I feel without my consent and knowledge she gave out personal information about my health and implied what she thought my reasons were for taking the medication. I was embarrassed and this type of behavior is unacceptable.
If further information is needed I can request a copy of the case from Fulton county courthouse.
More CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy/Health - customer service window
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy staff
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - failure of liberty, sc store to fill prescriptions sent in by my doctors
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - store harassment
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - manager vanessa