CVS / pharmacy customer service

Laurel, MarylandLaurel, US

As a customer of the 24 hour CVS located at 15100 Baltimore Ave, Laurel, MD, I find that it lacks customer service and proper coverage. On my most recent visit at 6:00am on Wednesday, November 15th, I went through the drive thru and pick up window, to have my prescriptions filled, and was disappointed and annoyed by the lack of service and attention I received in seeking to fulfill a order. I understand the limited staff that may not be available at the hour I mentioned, but this is a 24 hour CVS, once I handed the pharmacist my order and asked what time should I expect this to be ready, he tells me, that they are swamped, and maybe sometime that evening I could pick it up. My order was simple and as I mentioned I dropped this off at 6:00am, I didn't get my order until 4:30pm that evening, this is ridiculous. telling me the customer that the pharmacy is swamped, should not have been shared, I did what I needed to do to get an order filled and should have received a better response. The customer service aspect needs to be addressed and reliable staff placed in this area where needs are great.

Nov 16, 2017