CVS Pharmacy / treats employees like dirt
I am not sure how well CVS is qualified to handle all of the manage drug benefit programs, for employees of the City of Chicago, the county, the Chicago Board of Education, the City Colleges of Chicago, the transit agency and the agency’s retirees. Their have been so many CVS employees that have been injured in the city of Chicago and they have a horrendous time trying to get their working compensations claims approved. They are expected to work insane hours and yet only get paid 45 hours, while not taking any breaks or lunch's. I know multiple store managers who have been injured and are currently out of work with severe injuries and all the required medical documentation, yet they get the run around from everyone in the company regarding their pay and benefits. If they are not able to take care of their own employees who bust their but for the company, how can we expect them to take care of the all of these employees for thecity of Chicago ?? These store managers are in fear of losing their jobs when they return to work, yet while they were working, upper management didn't seem to care that these managers were working 60-70 hours a week while only getting paid 45 hours, Their are some very serious safety issues at a lot of locations that directly lead to employee injuries, and when reported employees are pressured to return to work while still injured for fear of losing their employment.
More CVS Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly