Customerservicesignamericancashawards/Electronic Gaming Monthly / failed to deliver product ordered

P.O. Box 18344Golden, CO, United States Review updated:
4.4
Phone: (303) 674-8252
paid the full amount of $59, cash which included processing & handling for the magazine
Electronic Gaming Monthly for a total of 52 issues.
date of sale - 7/11/08
agent - G. Archer

Comments

Gh
  23rd of Jan, 2009
The same thing happened to me and I can not get a hold of anyone. They scammed me and said it was a fundraiser for a local school.
He
  29th of Jan, 2009
me too!
Who did you call?
He
  29th of Jan, 2009
I too order a magazine from Global Marketing and never did reveive it after I spent $63.00 for a boy who claimed to be a Marine
Ou
  18th of Mar, 2009
I also placed an order...Dynasty Technologies, Inc. The ordered was placed back in November 2008, as of March 17, 2009 no magazine. I guess I will mark this one up as a donation as I am sure I will never see the magazine. I tried calling 303-674-8252 and of course my receipt number was not on the list of options to get any type of assistance. So I just press one of the options...surpise, I received a voice message stating it would be at least 48 hours before someone could call me back. Good luck to those who have thought you were helping out...you were, but the money was kept!!
Es
  15th of Jun, 2009
I gues I was scammed too. I placed an order for National Geographic and received a subscription to Maxim. What a joke!
Ke
  26th of Jun, 2009
I got ripped off 71.00 4-13-09

Kenny
Ro
  29th of Jun, 2009
i was ripped off as well, for 71.00 & the phone # is 303 674-8252, but all i get is an answering machine. it is for family subscriptions. i sent the cancellation slip, the next day to be cancelled & they cashed my check 3 weeks later.
Ri
  4th of Oct, 2009
Scammed July 2, 2009 by a young boy who was working for college money and a trip. Rivista, Inc. is on my slip. Left an e-mail letting them know I will press charges. 11.00 cash and 71.00 check. What a rip! Of course by the time I realized it was a ripoff, it was 3 months later and no subscription. Guess I can say good-bye money. Phone number was 303-674-8252. Email was customerservice@americancashawards.com. Company was D2D, LLC., P.O. Box 1060, Kittredge, CO 80457. Good luck to anyone who gets their money back.
Cr
  10th of Mar, 2010
Same thing just happened to me tonight in Las Cruces, NM. A young late teen female with blond hair/blue eyes, stated she lived in my neighborhood and stated her father was in the Air Force and she was home schooled, giving the same story about a contest for college tution. I detected she was nervous so I let me guard down to make her more comfortable and got roped into buying some damn magnizes too. After I had written the check and sent her on her way, I went back and read an email my wife recieved earlier from the university she attends warning people of a potential scam, and low and behold it was the same thing this girl was just speaking to us. I called our bank and put a stop payment on the check and had them put a fund watch on our account; the stop payment fee was less then the amount for the magazines. The receipt I recieved had the same contact info on the back that everyone has posted here. D2D LLC P.O. Box 1060 Kittredge, CO 80457, customerservice@americancashawards.com (303) 674-8252
Ja
  11th of Jul, 2010
Yep the same thing just happened to my wife and daughter. Same exact story about his father in the Air Force and being home schooled. If I was home that would not have happened, he said his name was Daniel Miller. [censor] him his family and any pet he might have. Oh and [censor] that no good mother[censor]ing consulting firm D2D out of Kittredge Colorado P.O. box 1060. What kind of legitimate firm would have a P.O. box? ANYway we were able to cancel the check but my daughter paid cash. Live and learn.Oh'[censor] THEM ALL AGAIN AND GO TO HELL!!!
Re
  8th of Feb, 2011
man I can't believe she told me the same story. earning points for college and I did NOT have the extra money for a magazine I didn't need or was going to even read but I fell for it. MAN I"M MAD can't believe that little [censor] can sleep at night knowing I had 3 kids and no money to be buying magazines. the address was the same also kitteredge, CO this sucks!

American Cash Awards Logo American Cash Awards