Crunch Fitness / front desk staff

1 Brampton, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

I joined this when it opened and I was very happy with the staff and the way I was being greeted every-time. However, I am very disappointed in the way that Louisa who works at the front desk interacted with me recently. She is EXTREMELY rude and she literally shouts at the customers. She was acting very bossy. She turns off gym lights an hour before the closing time and when questioned about her act, she claims that she is "allowed' to do that. In addition, to be specific this happened on the new years day (Jan 1st, 2018) when the gym was closing at 4pm but the lights were turned off at 3pm. I have never been mistreated at a gym like this before. If I get injured in the dark and have to get hospitalized due to her misbehaviour, I will definitely be suing the company. The area where I was working was pitch dark. I would understand if the lights were turned off 5 mins before closing time but an hour before is unacceptable and when I approached one of the employees there, she clearly stated that, "it's because we want you guys to leave". She has definitely ruined the first day of my new year and other people that were also training there today. To add with, updated gym holiday hours are never posted on the website so, we have to call in to find out. It would be helpful if it was posted on social media for clients so, that their time is respected. I tried calling the brampton north location on Dec 30th, 2017 three times in total at different times (afternoon and in the evening) however, my phone call was NOT answered by the staff. Lastly, I would request the manager of the brampton north location to take a strict action against Louisa otherwise, it will have consequences if this continues.

De