Cricket Wireless / unethical behavior and poor customer service
On 10/24/2015 my wife and I went into the cricket wireless at clinton plaza shopping center, 8805 woodyard rd. , clinton, md 20735 to replace a phone. As we were being helped we were shocked to hear the loud uncensored music coming through the store speaker system. While my wife and I were the only customers in the store we still feel that the music was being played in the store was very, very inappropriate. We spent at least 30 minutes hearing a number of explicit words and acts and other words such as the f word, the n word and referring to women as the b word and hoes and other words that should be censored in stores open to the public. When we complained to the two store employees they simply turn the music down a little bit leaving us to continue to hear this throughout our transaction. Even more frustrating was the young lady got an attitude, and laughed as our transaction was delayed over and over again while we were continued to be subject to this uncensored music. This is unacceptable behavior for any business especially when children may be present and should not be tolerated by the cricket wireless executive leadership or the local cricket wireless management.
More Cricket Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Cricket Wireless - I will fight this to the end! 
- Cricket Broadband Wireless - service refund ignored/delayed 
- Cricket Wireless - ported phone number 
- Cricket Wireless - customer service sucks! 
- Cricket Cell Phone - phone replacement problem 
- Cricket Wireless - overcharge 
- Cricket Wireless - there are multiple issues here, a few things with my service and a horrible phone clerk.
- Cricket Wireless - lack of phone service
- Cricket Wireless - poor customer service and they lied about the payment plan they allow you'
- Cricket Wireless - zte monthly phone bill