Cricket Wireless / payments and service

1 Cricket Wireless Phone Company, Arizona City, AZ, United States

My husband is in America for personal matters and he is using a Cricket wireless phone.

My husband's phone has been suspended because the phone bill needs to be paid.

I called the phone company Cricket to pay for my husband's phone bill (but) because I have an overseas bank card, the company will not accept payment. My husband needs to have his phone on (but) the company will not accept overseas bank cards.

My husband then had to use the company Teleconnect to call me Because of the inconvenience and grief Cricket wireless phones has caused us.

Teleconnect can use bank cards from overseas (but) NOT Cricket !!

Because of the inconvenience of Cricket, my husband had to call me through Teleconnect. It cost $40 DOLLARS per phone call for less then 10 minutes a call. My husband had to make 3 phone calls costing in total $120 DOLLARS because Cricket doesn't accept overseas bank cards to pay for a phone bill.

My husband has health problems, he can not make any calls out and he cannot receive any incoming calls because his phone is suspended because the bill needs to be paid ( but ) Cricket will not accept overseas bank cards.

That's the only way my husband can contact anybody is by phone, my husband needs his phone on.

* Cricket this is NOT acceptable for a phone company, especially with today's technology to not accept overseas bank cards.

* Teleconnect this is NOT acceptable robbing people with your ridiculous high phone chargers.

Both companies should be ashamed of themselves how they operate in business, and especially how they look after their customers !!

Co