Cricket Wireless — payment process
I have been with cricket wireless for about 2 years now. However, I just recently processed a payment of $30 for my account. I received the message & it was on my bank statement. So you would think it went through right? Wrong! I had to make another $30 payment and the customer service rep said that there was nothing else she could do. I literally just paid $60 so that my phone could stay on. Not only that but this is the 2nd time this has happened to me. I am definitely leaving cricket wireless & if you vale your money I would suggest you leave or don't ever come to cricket wireless. They love to take people money. I'm not having it. I will call and dispute it firs thing in the morning.
More Cricket Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Cricket Wireless - I will fight this to the end! 
- Cricket Broadband Wireless - service refund ignored/delayed 
- Cricket Wireless - ported phone number 
- Cricket Wireless - customer service sucks! 
- Cricket Cell Phone - phone replacement problem 
- Cricket Wireless - overcharge 
- Cricket Wireless - there are multiple issues here, a few things with my service and a horrible phone clerk.
- Cricket Wireless - lack of phone service
- Cricket Wireless - poor customer service and they lied about the payment plan they allow you'
- Cricket Wireless - zte monthly phone bill