Cricket Wireless / ring back tones / paper bill fee

1 Merced, CA, United States Review updated:

Shady business practices!
I was initially told the bill for the monthly service plan was going to be $45 a month :). Ok the first bill was $52, I wrote it off to normal fees: (. Now 6 months into service and the bill is up to $57 and I decide to look into the account detail (Yeah I know I know). I don’t know how but I was signed up for ringback tones, now they say I signed up for them 5 months ago and I have been paying for them ever since, well. I ask myself; could I have set up ring tones??? Lol no! Idgaf about ring tones. But since I was lazy about not looking at my bill its my fault, no! I didn’t set it up! Well who did? Idk! But you might think since ring tones weren’t used since it was set up they might decide to credit me? No! In fact now they want to charge me & everyone else $1.55 to have the courtesy of sending me a paper bill and finding these wierd charges, hmm. Isn’t that part of the service? One would think! Pg&e doesn’t charge for sending me a bill, neither does the city for my water, etc.. Etc… it is part of the service! In any case I canceled the ring back tones as will I soon cancel the service.
Oh yeah they also tried to stiff me on the rebate for the phone saying that I didn’t meet the time deadline, lol, I am glad I bought stamps when I mailed the form and followed the directions to a tee, & took photo copies. It sure helped when I had to fight for my refund.

Comments

• If
      9th of Aug, 2009

If you think thats bad try paying $87 for prepaid phone service each month. But heres the catch:

It doesn't include unlimited calling, internet or text thats extra.