Cricket Wireless / misrepresentation and hidden fees

1 Chicago, IL, United States Review updated:

They don't tell you that when you change a plan, you get charge 15 dollars for everytime you do it. I change the plan on 2 of my plans and got charge 30 dollars without anyone ever telling me this!!! Be aware, this is fraud.

Ch

Comments

12th of May, 2009

First off let me say that there is a $10 fee to DOWNGRADE your plan. There isn't a fee to upgrade. And when you are changing your plan online, it shows a $10 migration fee. If you do it in store, they should tell you and if they do it on the phone, it should be told as well because the amount has to be paid upfront before the plan can change, so how did you change your rate plan and not know you were being charged when I am sure the rep told you they need a credit card number to change your plan

• Yo
      26th of May, 2009

Cricket is pretty bad about the charges now. I highly doubt they told you about the charges so I believe you because I went through the same thing. I changed my phone # also and was told I wouldn't get charged by 3 different cricket reps and that was a lie because I did get charged by the surprise on my bill. Cricket is very poor service but hey it's cheap so I stick with it. I just never buy there crappy phones. I always buy a phone elsewhere and have it flashed to Cricket. I feel your pain...