Cricket / unreliable coverage maps
Don't use a company that can't stand behind their product by refunding customers that want to try them out!
Their coverage map showed our home in the middle of an excellent reception zone. That's what I used as my criterion for trying them. In reality we have zero bars. I had a hard time finding anyone who could talk about refunding any money. The store referred to Cricket themselves while Cricket referred me back to the store. Eventually I found someone on the phone who took the complaint but I didn't hear anything from them. When I called back, they told me it was denied.
BTW, I already received a new bill although I deactivated my service a mere 20' after activating it! I wish they were that fast with service.
More Cricket Complaints & Reviews
- Cricket Wireless - I will fight this to the end! 
- Cricket Broadband Wireless - service refund ignored/delayed 
- Cricket Wireless - ported phone number 
- Cricket Wireless - customer service sucks! 
- Cricket Cell Phone - phone replacement problem 
- Cricket Wireless - switching
- Cricket Wireless - the store
- Cricket Wireless - maleware installed on two separate phones from cricket
- Cricket Wireless - unprofessional service
- Cricket Wireless - cricket wireless services, device issues, billing issues, fraud sales