Cricket Phones / the worst cell phone company ever

United States Review updated:
Crickets customer service is the worst I have ever dealt with. Now I know that the saying, you get what you payed for is true. Every month I would have to call and change something on my service, they always seemed to tack on extra services and charges even though I never asked for them. They always allowed me to do so, but how can I really "accidently" activate the internet? I explained to them every month that if I do not call and personally ask and approve the internet services then I do not want them. I would still have to call every month.
My boyfriend and I just got sick of paying for a service that was horrible. I never got service anywhere and having to call every month just got old. We went with another service and I called to make sure our account is indeed cancelled so we sotp getting bills. They told me I had no access to the account and cannot cancel. I asked them if I had no access to the account then how was I able to change the account EVERY month? They said I should have never been allowed to and that my boyfriend needs to call.
So then I asked them how not one, not two, but multiple people kept letting me have "unauthorized" access every month. I never talked to the same person so it was always someone different and it was not just a one time mistake, everybody I talked to at Cricket let me change the account or service. I told Jeremy he needs to call now and chew somebody out. I mean every month someone without authorization was able to access his account. They assured me I was on the account before we chose to cance;. I find it funny how I am only unauthorized when I try to cancel their servcice.
They are an absolutely horrible company without any regard for customer service. All they care about is getting money and seeing who they can screw over this time. I am in customer service myself and will make sure that everyone I talk to knows how bad and awful this company is and not to go through them ever!! They will never have my service or anyone I know's service again.

Comments

Mi
  6th of Oct, 2008
This company is a joke. They offer pay forward service and if you are late on the services your phone is shut off. I recently paid my sons bill for him. He was off for a Month. Just paying the bill was a complete hassel. You have to pay with cash. After standing in line for at least an hour, watching their incompetent customer service people try to help customers, I finally got to the counter and didn't have cash to pay the bill. So I was advised I could just pay online. I then asked that when I paid their $15.00 re-activation fee, if the services was then paided for the next 30 days. The response was, absolutely. I asked this specifically because the bill was showing another $60.00 due in four days.
Well to make a long story short, these a--holes shut the phone off again four days later.
So we went down there again, and waited another hour, finally got to talk to a dumb ### who advised me that they did charge you for the month that your phone was off. This jerk-off wanted me to pay him antoher $65.00. I told him where to stick it and his Cricket company.
I am reporting them to the BBB and the US attorneys office. These people are nothing but a bunch of criminals and their cell phone products are all junk as well. Goodbye forever Cricket. If you use this company you are a fool.

Cricket Wireless Logo Cricket Wireless