Cricket - Cellular Telephone / escorted out by security guard

Cricket is not very customer friendly. After several trips and complaints about a new faulty phone covered by insurance, it took me 6 weeks to have it replaced. After having to give them an additional forty five dollars. Also having to travel 60 mile round trip to a cricket store where they service phones. Also was told to utilize phone the first time till battery was left with no more power before I charge it. I did, but they told me that after utilizing phone over 30 minutes, they could not replace it.

Comments

13th of May, 2009

I have replaced my telephone with Cricket three times, due to defective equipment and my need to have a phone at all times for my business. Each time, I get a more expensive, but equally defective phone. The battery heats up but doesn't hold a charge. The service goes out entirely. Sometimes it says "roaming" when it's sitting on my bed! When I go back to the store to complain, they just tell me to buy another phone and take up the warranty with the manufacturer. However, the phone says "Cricket" on it and doesn't show who made it... not on the phone or the box. Apparently, the manufacturer is too ashamed of the product to put its company name on it. After the exploding phone thing from LG, I'm wondering if Cricket bought their surplus stock! Won't do business with this company EVER again. Tell you friends!