Cricket / service, using wrong information

1 Garth rdBaytown, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1800crickett

Bought phone 2 months ago. Paid nearly 200.00 bucks. Rep activated my phone under someone elses information. Rep at store said to call cricket, cricket said we had to drive to our nearest corporate store which by the way is 30 miles away to have the information corrected. We drove to the uvalde store and was told it was fixed. 1 hour later we called our house phone (My wife and I that is) caller id was still registering under someone elses name. So for the heck of it I tried to register my phone on the my acounts page on mycricket.com when we typed in our number and had password texted to cell, I logged in. Every peice of info is incorrect, not remotely close to correct. Sad thing is, I gave the rep my drivers lic. And everything is incorrect. My name is mark, but caller id say's i'm cody??? My address digits are 501, cricket has 907?? I prepaid 20.00 for flexbuckett, doesn't show. We were wanting to add my wife a phone to my account, but this put cricket into perspective. They have awful customer service. Guess cody... Sorry dude, but I have no intentions of paying your bill man!!!

Ma

Comments

• Br
      30th of Jul, 2010

The only reason i can think of for someone putting the wrong info on your account is they may have had other people buying a phone. when your account is set up and we put in the address and hit submit it will spit it out if that address doesnt exist. perhaps you were gave someone elses phone. the caller id issue happens alot. its because several people dont pay their bill and their number gets used again. in most cases that will clear up in 3 weeks. never go to a cricket store that deals with boost and t-mobil they are not authorized dealears.