I lost my LG 350 phone, and Credo offered a cheaper phone, LG160. When I removed the battery cover, it couldn't be replaced. Credo replaced the phone. When it got sprayed with water, I took it to a phone store where they removed the battery cover to make sure it was dry, and they couldn't replace the cover. So I've taped it in place. Then I found the LG350. I called Credo about adding the found phone to my account. The salesmen told me the terms, and I repeated them back to him three times during our conversation: $60/month for 550 anytime minutes shared by the two phones. To replace the LG160 with the malfunctioning battery cover he included a new and different phone, (Katana LX), which he said Credo customers had praised. So I agreed to the contract. Then I got an e-mail message with my order confirmation. The monthly charge listed is about $70, and there's a note that this does not include taxes. I called Credo again, and without my asking they connected me with a "manager", J.D., who argued with me that the order says $69.98, not $70, as if this explained the $10/month difference between what I had agreed to and what they confirmed in the e-mail. He constantly interrupted me, and was generally unhelpful. I am VP of Regulatory Affairs and Quality for a biotech company, so I can say that he is either poorly trained in his job functions or he is inadequate for the position. Then the LG150 with the faulty battery cover went dead, and I don't have anymore time to waste on Credo.