CreditOne Bank / service, billing, policy, fees
The creditone website has a feature which allows users to establish text or email messages warning them of things like being over limit (Which shouldn't be allowed to happen, at all), or warning of an upcoming due date. I paid all but fifty cents of my balance due, and completely forgot about the remaining change... It's certainly not an issue for me to pay it - it was just a matter of logistics (I have two bank accounts and only had the routing and account information for one of them, because my computer died).
Lately, i've been receiving lots of phone calls, so I thought i'd look to see who it was. It turns out that it's creditone. So, I stroll online to check my account, and find that they have charged me a $25.00 late fee. For fifty cents... Which I simply forgot to pay. I would have set up a reminder, of course, but their website warning service isn't actually functioning. I cannot reasonably justify paying 25.00 for a 0.50 oversight.
I faxed them... Letting them know that i'll pay the fifty cents when they remove the fee, and that if they don't, i'll pay my bill on the 25th... And then i'll close my card. We'll see one happens.
More CreditOne Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Credit One Bank - fraudulent billing practices! 
- CreditOne Bank - credit card scam! 
- Credit One Bank - cannot cancel account 
- CreditOneBank.com - can't reach any cancellation dept! 
- Credit One Bank - can't make a payment due to website and app down 
- Credit One Bank - fraudulent credit purchases 
- Credit One Bank - won't verify payment 
- Credit One Bank - credit one credit card
- Credit One Bank - transacion out side of united states
- Credit One Bank - avis car rental