Credit One Commerce Financial Inc. / private lender scam artist

1 733 3rd AvenueAustell Georgia and New York, United States

I was approved for a loan with Credit One Commerce Financial Loan after returing loan documents signed and send a seurity deposit for 1054.75 thru moneygram to a private lender named in the loan documents as Danielle Mclaughlin. I was told that I would receive the loan the next day for 10, 000.o0by Dina Prescott who is also a fake scam artist loan consultant. Turns Out Danielle Mclaughlin is a low life scam artist that tricks innocent people that she is a private lender that needs to be arrest for fraud and needs to refund my security deposit of 1054.75. Beware of Scam Artist who ask for money in advance if I seen a report about the company in advance I would have never have applied for the loan or sent my hard earned cash that has left me in loss of 1000.00. I have reported this to several complaint boards and seeking advice of attorney to find the scam artist to sue in small claims court. However it is very diffcult to find the address or telephone since they are using a fake address and id. If you happen to know of anyone that can help me locate these scam artist please respond. Maybe I am not the only person that they tricked and hopefully this will help someone else not to be con out of their money. Hopefully, with enough negative blogs and press they will remove their website and shut them down and close their scam loan operation out of business.