Cox Communications / very misleading service agreement.
We had received a flier in the mail offering a Cox bundle package at a good price with a $200 gift card. We called and a gentleman came out to go over the deal. He told us we were locked in for a certain price for a full two years and that the price he quoted would not go up, period. The service agreement we received confirmed this to be true. Well, after our first year, our bundle price went up $48. When we called about this, (after holding and being transferred several times) the woman informed us that the price went up because of a promo we were receiving for the first year only, but no where in our service agreement is this explained and according to her, they are not legally bound to disclose any promo prices on the billing. So their service agreement doesn't have to show that your PRICE LOCK GUARANTEE WILL go up regardless of what you were told and what the service agreement does or doesn't say. So we are stuck with Cox for another 355 days and counting, lost all HBO channels and paying $31 more monthly. We are VERY unhappy with the Switch and Bait, Smoke and Mirrors and Lies told and will NEVER order anything from Cox in the future nor will anyone we know, I will make sure of that. So much for PRICE LOCK GUARANTEE. They Sure know how to increase monthly costs.
More Cox Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Cox Communications - service and billing fraud 
- Cox Communications - mcafee security suite false advertisement 
- Cox Cable - hdmi connection 
- Cox Communications - 100.00 rebate 
- Cox Communications - above the law 
- Cox Communications - bungled new installation of the triple-pay package and billing for a service that I don't have
- Cox Communications - 0018501048338803. account number for jane e. buikstra, 114 e. 15th st.
- Cox Communications - channel ksn 3 in wichita ks
- Cox Communications - internet
- Cox Communications - internet service