Cox Communications / internet service
Paying for 50 Mbsp Internet service with wireless capability but only receive half that on wired service and get .98 to 2.20 Mbsp on wireless rendering most of our equipment unable to use the service at all since it's always "loading" or crashes. Been having problems with this for years and no resolution and no real options in Las Vegas to have other providers. Disconnected all other services with them and only left internet, now the lastest since speaking to them last night when they once again promised credits on account for non-service and more... is got price increase on the internet service!!! Got a technician that said "nothing is wrong" another one said "connection is wrong on outside of building" while a supervisor said "too many people on the network and described "throtteling" to a T, even gave me an app for the cell phone to check service and change channels on the router. In short, have not have the paid for service in years and now they want us to pay more?!?!?!?! I'm writing to the FCC, Consumer Affairs with the State of NV, but no real help from anyone, HELP!
More Cox Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Cox Communications - service and billing fraud 
- Cox Communications - mcafee security suite false advertisement 
- Cox Cable - hdmi connection 
- Cox Communications - 100.00 rebate 
- Cox Communications - above the law 
- Cox Communications - customer service
- Cox Communications - installation of new services
- Cox Communications - dvr and tv freezing daily
- Cox Cable in Henderson NV - internet service was shut off without a reason.
- Cox Communications - charged for services never installed