[Resolved] Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.mybad service & unnecessary charges

M Nov 17, 2017

I have bought samsung galaxy s8 edge on June 2017. During registration process, staff prepare the documents wrongly update my contact details & name. She call me to cancelled the first agreement due to his mistake and ask me come again asap to sign new agreement. I have settled the registration process with high interest charges.

I received the product on july and start the installment on August. All going well but suddenly on October when im doing online transfer I did transferred to new old account number (which agreement cancelled). Courts keep calling me update that im not paying. When check at courts I find out the issue. Hence, request them to transfer to new account. But after one wéek still not done. When I'm going back to remind still they mention will do it during work hour. However, they have done it by 25th Oct with charge my account with late payment reason. Meanwhile, already paid early of the month but the agreement is for the inactive account the delay comes from courts side. Furthermore, this month payment I made at counter on 2nd nov 2017 but the staff transfer to inactive agreement number. Courts call me today mention im not paying but today their team apologize and said will settle it by next Monday. But the point here is it fair you are charging late payment charges for the mistake have been done from their staff side? I'm really upset with courts service. They already double up my samsung galaxy s8 edge price now some more charge me with unecessary charges.

• Resolution Statement

• Dear Mininio,

Thank you for contacting Courts Customer Service.

First of all, we would like to apologies for the inconvenience cause that happened to you.

However, in order for us to proceed further, appreciate if you could provide us with Courts Account number or your IC number as we are unable to trace any record with the details provided in your email below.

Should you have further queries, kindly contact us via email [protected]@courts.com.my or call our customer service hotline at [protected] between Monday – Sunday from 10 am till 7 pm (including Public Holiday).

"Thank you for choosing Courts"

Thanks & Regards,

Abdul Qayyum Bin Tangga Raja

Customer Service – Call Centre

COURTS (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
    (a subsidiary of COURTS Asia Limited)
    No. 36 Jalan Genting Kelang, Setapak, 53300 Kuala Lumpur