Countrywide Timeshares / Scams
Reps there lie about their names and mphantom offers for buyers who do not exist. They will call you with a fake name then call you back with another to close you. The pitch goes like this: hI YOU ARE A CLIENT OF OURS... DO YOU HAVE YOUR ADMIN NUMBER??? ( A FAKE NUMBER, NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY YOUR WRONG...) THEN THEY WILL PROCEED TO TELL YOU, HEY HOLD ON LET ME GET MY PROPERTY MANAGER OR VICE PRESIDENT OR WHOEVER... LIES ALL JUST SALESMAN... SO DONT BE FOOLED WITH AN ILLEGITIMATE COMPANY... ALL THEY DO IS STEAL MONEY FROM PEOPLE AND RUN... NEVER RETURNING PHONE CALLS AFTER YOU SEND THEM MONEY!!!
More Countrywide Timeshares Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America - Privacy Assist Plan - abusive customer service rep 
- Bank Of America Corporation - The bank closed my account for no reason and retained my money!!!!
- Bank Of America Corporation - payment not received and negative charges applied
- Bank Of America Corporation - the racist comments the bakers in delano california
- Bank Of America Corporation - customer service
- Bank Of America Corporation - customer service dept